Saturday, March 2, 2013

Hulu Plus Review

So, I was able to try Hulu Plus for a month for Free.  I must tell you that I have mixed thoughts about Hulu Plus.  On one hand, there are some really great television shows that you are able to watch, however, not all television networks and not all television shows are available on Hulu Plus.  For example, there are only a couple BET shows that are only available to watch and even though you can search for shows by networks, not all networks are available, such as lifetime or National Geographic.  There is also shows available that does not have the entire season available.  Hulu Plus also has a movie selection to choose from, however, there are a bunch of older movies and movies that I personally have never heard of.  I just am not sure if Hulu Plus is worth $8 a month because there are some a bunch of current shows like New Girl, Nashville, The Taste and so on...but you would think that you would be able to watch shows from all available networks that you could see when you have cable.  I am not saying you should be able to what HBO shows but I do think we should be able to watch Lifetime and National Geographic.  And I really do not care about the movies available but if they are going to offer movies, maybe include some current movies.  Now this is just my opinion, have y'all tried Hulu Plus?  What do y'all think?

If you haven't tried Hulu Plus yet, click here to try it for 1 week (but you have to go back and cancel it at the end of the week, otherwise, your membership will automatically be charged to the card you have entered in the sign-up process.  However, if you cancel your membership at the end of the week, there will be no charges to your card).

-Rambling Holly

4 comments:

  1. Hi there I am so glad I found your webpage, I really found
    you by error, while I was looking on Google for something
    else, Anyways I am here now and would just like to say cheers for a
    incredible post and a all round entertaining blog (I also love the theme/design), I don't have time to browse it all at the moment but I have saved it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read more, Please do keep up the awesome work.

    Here is my blog: http://www.chakakhan.com/bulletinboard/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=225984

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog
    and wanted to say that I've really enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. In any case I will be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again very soon!

    Also visit my web-site server for cardsharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi my loved one! I want to say that this post is amazing, great written and include approximately all significant infos.
    I would like to peer more posts like this .

    Feel free to surf to my weblog :: Cccam Download

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hola! I've been following your weblog for a long time now and finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout out from Dallas Texas! Just wanted to tell you keep up the fantastic work!

    my website ... simply click the up coming internet site

    ReplyDelete